Dependant Visa (Spousal Visa)

UK Dependants Visa

Family living in the UK

What is it?

You are able to apply for an extension of stay (limited leave to remain) in the UK for your dependants: a spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner, same-sex partner, or child under the age of 18, as long as they are applying at the same time as you. For children over 18 who wish to apply to stay as a dependant need to separately.

How to apply for a Depandants Visa

There are several ways to apply for a Dependants / Spousal Visa, either in person, by post, online or via an agency in your home country. Most people will opt to use an agency, often many complexities are involved when applying for visas.

Link: Official UK Visa Government website

Comments are closed