FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Or submit your CV to us
We’ve included a list of questions we are often asked, covering a range of subjects from Public Transport to Setting up a Bank Account and more… If you don’t see the answer, just ask!
Job Board Services
Have you just recently relocated to the UK? This website has been created for you to find all the info you need. Here are some quick links to get you started:
Before You go
- What are the UK job prospects?
- Do you always receive a quick response to job applications?
- How do I start looking for work in the UK?
- Can I get a job before I arrive?
- Find the right UK jobs
- What happens if I need a doctor in the UK?
- Whats the UK cost of living?
- Whats the UK quality of life?
- How do I open a UK bank account?
- What do I need to do when I start working?
- More about the UK Tax system
- How can Make the most of my Overseas Experience and see Europe?
- Links for Ferries, Trains, Flights and Tours
- The Rugby – fixtures and team performances
- The Social Side – enjoying London’s complete social experience
- Tourism – places to go, things to see
- Career and job opportunities – discovering career or job opportunities in London