Other UK Visa Types

Other UK Visa’s

Union Jack

There are many different visa types in the UK. One of the most popular types is the Working Holiday Visa (Tier 5), which entitles you to work for two years while in the UK. It gets more complex if you have dependants wishing to come to the UK with you, or want to stay for a longer period of time. You can find all the information you need on the official government visa websites.

  • Children and Adopted Children
  • Family Visitors and Relatives
  • Civil Partnership, Spouses, Partners, Unmarried Partners
  • Students
  • Visitors or Sponsoring Visitors
  • UK Ancestry
  • EEA/EU nationals
  • Returning residents

Links: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk

Comments are closed