Types of Employment
What is contracting, permanent and temporary employment?
You work for an employer through an Agency, for a set period of time. i.e. A monthly or three month contract. Contracts are typically extended at least once.
Usually of a short duration, as and when required, sometimes without a contract.
Employed fully by the employer.
Job Search Guarantee Information
How does it work?
We guarantee to support suitable candidates in their job search for 6 weeks (3 months for senior candidates) providing:
- Free assessment and feedback on your CV and UK market worth
- Full CV services for the UK Job Market
- Induction into the UK Job Market
- Introductions to the UK Agency network
- Provision of fully serviced office with phone and internet facilities (2 days)
Upgrade to full job search package:
- Marketing of your skills via our consultants our availability list and job boards
- Access to the unadvertised job market
- Physical postal address and email address
- Full mentoring and support (current success rate 98.5% includes Interview support)
- Complete ongoing support for successful candidates wishing to contract with full insurance
- protection package
- We speed up your Job Search reduce your errors fast tracking you into the job market
Fill in the application form to get started and find out how we can help