Visa Agents

Visa Agents

Image of London Skyline

To work commercially and provide a service as a commercial agent to help gain a you gain a visa an organisation needs to be a registered OISC Visa agent. Some solicitors or legal practices offer this service whilst other organisations provide this service as their main business. You do not need to use an agent to obtain a visa and nowadays can apply using a form from the Embassy or consulate designated to provide a visa service to the UK In your country or region.

BIC (Breytenbachs Immigration Consultants Limited)

BIC is an immigration firm specialising in UK and South African Immigration.

The consultants in the UK immigration department will be able to give you the best advice on the permit or visa that will enable you to live and work in the UK or South Africa. Whether you are a private or commercial client, our OISC registered consultants are able to assist you with all your immigration needs, no matter how big or small. We can also assist with all complicated UK Immigration matters such as appeals.

Our SA Immigration department will be able to assist you with the full range of South African Immigration permits, visas and nationality issues.

Whatever your needs, we are here to help!

Register of immigration advisers:

Click the link below to access the Register of Regulated Advisers – a list of all organisations providing immigration advice and services.

Comments are closed