Guide to UK Work Visas 

Contact Us

Or submit your CV to us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

UK Visa Information

You need a visa to work in the UK. This section provides a vital guide to all the different visas available from a two year working holiday visa to taking up permanent residence. Follow the links below:

Applying for a UK visa

Read More Button

Job Board Services

Businessman working on a laptopHave you just recently relocated to the UK? This website has been created for you to find all the info you need. Here are some quick links to get you started:

Guide to UK work visas

If you’re coming to live and work in the UK, you will need to gain entry clearance through a relevant UK visa. That is unless you have or are eligible for a UK or EU passport.

There are several visa options available that will enable you to work in the UK. The type of visa you can get depends on your nationality, age, ancestry and work experience. This UK work visa guide aims to give you all the relevant information you need to determine which visa best suits your requirements, your eligibility, and how you can apply or find further info.

You can apply for most UK work visas yourself from the UK government’s visa pages on its website. If you need help determining which uk work visa is best suited to your circumstances, you can use this helpful tool.

Please note, we are not a UK visa agent. But if you need help with organising and processing visas, we suggest you get in touch with one. For help organising a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, you can get a discounted visa package with our partner Britbound.

Ancestry Visa
If you’re intending to work in the UK and can prove that one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you could be eligible for an ancestry Visa

| Ancestry Visa Information |

Tier 5 (Two Year Youth Mobility Visa – previously known as Working Holiday Visa)
Make the most of your time in the UK with a Youth Mobility Visa, entitling you to work for up to two years in a job of your choice.

| Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Visa) Information |

Tier 1 (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme)
This program allows highly skilled migrants to enter the UK if looking for work or self-employment opportunities.

| Tier 1 (HSMP) Information |

Tier 2 (Work Permit)
These can only be arranged by an employer or licensed sponsor in the UK, where you are entitled to live and work in the UK for a maximum of 5 years.

| Tier 2 (Work Permit) Information |

Dependant Visa (Spousal Visa)
This allows an applicant to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK based on their dependency on the person who is present and settled in the UK.

| Dependant Visa Information |

Other UK Visa Types
The UK offers a range of other special visas for certain professions/skills or situations.

| Other UK Visa types |

Comments are closed