Arrive prepared with Get A UK Job
Resources for international professionals seeking jobs in London and the UK
Welcome to London and the UK
Arriving in the UK can be a daunting experience – finding a job and accommodation can be stressful, not to mention sorting out your finances, taxes and getting to grips with the transport system.
Get A UK Job aims to provide professionals arriving from overseas with everything they need to find work and get set up in the UK.
- Get help and advice on how to find UK jobs that meet your earnings and career potential
- If you are an IT professional, get preferential access to our recommended employment partner who specialises in recruiting international candidates
- Discover useful resources on finding accommodation
- Get help with visas and taxes
- Explore our Frequently Asked Questions
Have you just recently relocated to the UK? This website has been created for you to find all the info you need for looking for a job and accommodation. Here are some quick links to get you started:
- What is contracting, permanent and temporary employment?
- How do I apply for my NI card? (for tax )
- Where’s the best place to look for jobs?
- Where do I find temporary accommodation?
- How do I open a bank account?
Looking for a Job in the UK?
Are you here to experience the UK or to gain some valuable overseas experience? Looking for a job can be difficult but we’ve made it easier for you – search for a job from specialists in your sector.
Submit your CV
Contact us or follow the link to submit your CV
Getting a UK Job quickly in London is a learnable skill!
If you take advantage of the free Job search tools and support available, you should be able to hit the ground running and attain your goals and expectations. This starts with a well targeted CV marketed to the right UK employers.