FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on living in London & the UK
We’ve included a list of questions we are often asked, covering a range of subjects from UK public transport to setting up a UK bank account and more… If you don’t see the answer, just ask!
Before You go
- What’s it like living in the UK?
- Whats the UK quality of life?
- Whats the UK cost of living?
- Whats the public transport like?
- What happens if I need a doctor or dentist in the UK?
- What are the UK job prospects?
- Do you always receive a quick response to job applications?
- How do I start looking for work in the UK?
- Can I get a job before I arrive?
- Find the right UK jobs
- How do I open a UK bank account?
- What do I need to do when I start working?
- What do I need to know about the UK tax system?
- How can I make the most of my Overseas Experience and see Europe?
- Links for Ferries, Trains, Flights and Tours