Info on UK Visa Agents

UK Visa Agents

UK Visa Agents – to provide a service as a commercial agent to help you gain a visa, an organisation needs to be a registered OISC Visa agent. Some solicitors or legal practices offer this service whilst other organisations provide this service as their main business. You do not need to use an agent to obtain a visa. Nowadays you can apply via the UK government website, UK &Embassy or consulate in your country or region. However, if you have a complicated situation, need up to date info on Tier 2 visa quotas, or are bringing family members over, we recommend you consult with an agent.

BIC (Breytenbachs Immigration Consultants Limited)

BIC is an immigration firm specialising in UK and South African Immigration.

Their consultants in the UK immigration department will be able to give you the best advice on the visa types that will enable you to live and work in the UK or South Africa. Whether you are a private or commercial client, their OISC registered consultants are able to assist you with all your immigration needs, no matter how big or small. They can also assist with complicated UK Immigration matters such as appeals. Visit their website for further information.

Register of immigration advisers:

Click the link below to access the Register of Regulated Advisers – a list of all UK visa agents providing immigration advice and services.

For information on different types of UK work visa, please visit our main visa page